Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bears VS Bulls 9

What a run today, 41 issues made significant an intra day , 34 issues made a 4% rise from previous days closed.
Blue Chips  RCB 6% , SECB and PNB 4% rise from previous days closed.

My LCB made a good run today, including my I got a Zeuling stocks.
ORE made my day, trend followers does not buy the dips, they can enter a trending stock at any price.
Why? Because they  have a plan before they enter, and are very sure that they will follow the plan.

How can you trade if you fear the market. Most traders wants to buy on correction, but when correction comes, they freeze and forgot their plan. Why, because of FEAR, nobody knows how far it will fall. So, fear works 2 ways, fear that it will fall further, ( Was not able to buy on his long awaited correction), and fear that the price is too high.

So, what will happen, normally they buy at the top. Why? Because they are waiting for a sure thing which is non existent in the market.



Linda Bradford Raschke
Never fear the markets. Never fear making a mistake. If you do make a mistake, don't complicate the  position by trying to hedge it- just get out. 

2 comments:

newbie said...

I'm a newbie who can make very good use of the plan that you used today for ORE and LCB. I placed my orders but did not get matched since they were too low so I missed the opportunity to buy/sell today. Will appreciate reading your plan so that I can use it as sample for future trades. Thank you.

About tracer said...

My rules is posted on the right pane of the home page. First, you must look for a system that fits your personality. Daytrade, swing trade, Trend follower, etc. Next, always have a setup. I too am very poor in buying dips, so I always buy on new high or breakout. I also buy at the market price always.

Always sell when your stops are hit, no question ask.
( Normally 6%, intraday) Most of the time, if you cannot control yourself, you will violate your own rules. I do not care if I sold at 6% then it suddenly went up. Because If I do not sell, then I violate my own rules which in the end, I will eventually lose. For me, it is the only way.