Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Bear Market

Wow, Phisix Up on a bear market. Trying to catch a falling knife using fibo. With DJIA futures up 154 points. Who knows what is next. Do not try if if you do not have time. You can win big time, you can lose big time....

I just read a spam message, asking if I can show my entry and exit " real time"., Sorry, I have done that when I open this blog last November, almost all picks went parabolic. I hate that, that is why I created a secret diary.
( i will not be a secret, if viewers will reach 20 per day)

No comments: