Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Looks Like The Bull Market 3

28 Issued jump big time intraday and 19 issues jump big time from previous days closed.
Foreign buying up2,467,542,716.47 against selling 1,960,796,593.32

How can you trade if you have fear of the market which you cannot control. Just trade and let the market tell you if you are right or wrong. Just sell if you are losing and stop hoping.

I traded some ceiling stocks today and sold when It went against me. Why, because hoping is not in my language. As you can observed in my last post, I am happy.

No comments: