Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Friday, May 27, 2011

From My Diary Posted Last Tuesday



not a bad call for a sleepy week from wed. to friday
       25 may  -  27 May
LCB 0.87 to 0.95 =8%
PX 19.08 to 19.70 =8%
Big John stocks
CEB 91 to 85.45 = minus 6%
URC 39.9 to 43.0 =8%
JGS 25.9 to 25.80 =0%

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...I have been reading your posts regularly.. am just wondering how you computed the percentage increase/decrease of stock prices.. I get .42% (with broker) and 2.11% (online)and 3.25% without fees for PX buy at 19.08 to sell 19.70. Am also curious what volumes you buy.. you need to buy 5,000 shares to make 2,019.98 profit.. from a considerable investment of
P 95,400.00.. thanks.. keep your posts coming.. am learning from them.

About tracer said...

in my percentage, I do not include fees and commissions, just the percentage of closed price on the 24th and 27th. They say my broker is charging me more (3%), I tried on line trading, and it is even more than 3%. So, probably my math is not right.

My volume per stock is 20% of my capital.

The Ideal portfolio is 5% of your portfolio per issue, so, If the price goes against you, you still have more than 95% of your capital.

Unfortunately in p6, only a few stocks trends in a month, most are sideways.

About tracer said...

I am not a day trader or short term trader, I just follow trends and convert a percentage of my profits when I the price goes parabolic, so as to save some of the gains.

I do not have targets.