Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disclosure

Have sold 80% of my cybr from my pyramid, nice ride. Did not like the price action lately. I am heavy on my pyramid in BEL and about 10% of my portfolio is with NIKL. Started probing LOTO.

7 comments:

surfer said...

sir tracer, i came to the same conclusion as you on cybr...also sold everything.

still holding to my bel and lr

got into nikl and loto also.

for my other moves....
sold all lnd... then got back one third on the last hour.possible reversal?

bot initial pax too

About tracer said...

Possible reversal of lnd?? maybe, maybe not, who knows, but last minute price action for land, yes . Violated my rules of trying to buy the dips and the price just went upward. Anyway, I might push thru with my delayed vacation. Will start pyramiding Nikl once it gives another green signal, about LOTO, just a new baby, so keep a sharp lookout. Good luck on your trades.

About tracer said...

PAX, nice moves, was planning to buy, when I look at the clock, it was 12 noon. How time flies.

surfer said...

vacation in manila? :)

About tracer said...

Somewhere sa west coast.

surfer said...

:)

btw, using bag collection system in acn ibm dis... limited success pa

will check google

About tracer said...

your collection is not a bad pick, all trending up. Good luck on your trades.