Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

APC

APC Green Signals, this thing has been giving me green signals and I was not able to buy, my hands is full.
I just post this because of one thing that is bugging me. It gave a green signal on the 18th even if it was down from previous days closed. 17 Jan. closed  0.89, 18 Jan closed was 0.84. But still a green signal.

From one of my private mails. "

Re: apc

Sent: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:18 pm 
From: tracer 

" I am just wondering why APC have a green signal kahit na mas lower siya kahapon, first time I have seen this. Ingat lang, favorite ng tsupitero ang APC. kaya dapat mabilis kang mag exit lalo na kung talo. Good luck on your trades. Baka me bug lang ang program kaya me green signal."


No comments: