Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Third Liners

When I taught it would be a Blue Chips week, I was wrong, It is a third Liners week. Probably locals sold their Blue chips to a faster Basuras. Anyway, I also sold some of my Blue chips to position in third liners.
I saw that in EVER yesterday, but was not able to execute, I just do not know why. My online broker always reject it. Anyway, day traded some of my extra cash for a handsome profit. Have position for another "I got a ceeling run tomorrow." If you can't beat them, join them, just do not be greedy, you will regret it 95% of the time.

While most locals sold Blue chips, foreigners kept buying, first time I observed this.Only one blue chip in SMC closed more than 2% from previous day. Intra day, not even one have a 4% fluc, but foreign buying was  2,222,240,582 against selling 1,721,530,534.

No comments: