Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Bear Market 3

After reviewing price action, my old reference point was invalidated, too confusing, If you have just held your stocks which you bought on the first week of June, you could have amazing profits even if you did not sell this week, especially for the third liners.

Move my reference point to the month of August, blue chips recovered significantly if you were able to buy some during the panic.

Blue Chips significant gains from the banking sector was BDO, MBT and SECB.
Power Sector MER and PCOR.
Food SMC
AGI 8% gain from 10.24 to 11.16
Property sector ALI
And all Mining sector.

Problem is, I was not able to buy any. ( only some third liners, for the feel only) I was paralyzed the whole week, I upgraded my system to windows 7 and it gave me nothing but crashes ( computer crash) , anyway, have upgraded my motherboard and processor, and windows 7 worked at last. I am back in business.

The cuts in my diary still valid, will just show it in due time.


The rationale is that if there is no follow-through in a direction adverse to your position, then there must be some very strong underlying forces in favor of the direction of the original position (since the reasons-fundamental or technical-for your own fears are probably shared by many others in the marketplace).  Randy Mckay- Market Wizard

No comments: