Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Monday, May 2, 2011

From My Diary

Just the first day of the week and 6 picks went up out of 8.
The reason I do not like to post it "live" or prior opening, because of my experienced in parabolic spikes.
Since I open this blog last November, most picks went parabolics, now it is better, well tame advanced, no Hype, No Live post, and only 6 viewers in my diary. Or maybe it is just a bull market, were everything you touch goes up.

2 comments:

About tracer said...

Good run by CEB, LPZ, PX and LCB normal reaction.

I am not sure why P6 went down. Probably expecting DJIA to be down.

I think it would go up tonight, market is designed to fool majority of traders.

About tracer said...

May 2 to 6, a red week, not a bad picks at all.

CEB 89.7 TO 93.25 = 3.81%
BDO 54.5 to = 3.96 %
LCB 0.75 to 0.88 = 14.8%