Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

AUD USD Time Line

Entered April 16
Following trend is not catching tops and bottoms, if you got the current trend, just watch for danger signals.
I could have earned 50% in this run, but just settled for 20%. The biggest problem now, is I entered short positions, which at the moment wipe out my 20% gain. ( I taught I was superman again, this has a bad psychological impact) If uptrend continues, then I have to sell and take a rest from FX. I believed I should have sold near 1.10, I was too greedy and should be contented with 50% profit. Anyway, as I said before, I am still learning.


No comments: