Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Friday, April 22, 2011

17th Week The Week Ahead

Was a good week last week, with nice FX profits ( sold all my FX positions)

Last week of April, got a timely positions in mining.
Been a long time since I last publish my green signals, anyway thanks for those browsing my blog even though I have not posted much.

I will not post "LIVE" green signals, since some critics thinks that my calls zooms because of my hyping.( I made another blog @ wordpress last week and it would be just my secret blog, and lucky for those who accidentally read it last week ( 7 hits only ) Please do not ask the name of the site, it is my diary)

I also stop posting in specific threads in FM, since I am carried away by posters and reverse my positions and got off balance. So, paid a high tuition fee for it and just move on. It was a good learning experienced.

Anyway, looks like another rally next week, great looking charts.



No comments: