Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

LND


The first green signal of LND appeared last Dec 21, unfortunately, I was not able to enter. Anyway, a trend follower uses his edge in trading, so when I see a Green signal again, I buy, I bought it at 1.16, at the closed, why? The up trend is still intact and what are green signals for? If it fails, I just simply sell.

Trading simple but not easy, because traders fear of losing, how can you win if you do not accept losing.

Like BEL, as I have posted, kept giving a Green signal, I just kept on ignoring it and finally bought it and you see, it gave me paper profit. Still holding my BEL. down 3.3 % yesterday.

2 comments:

Harley Wong said...

tracer, merry christmas! you don't know this but you are the one who got me into 'turtle trading'. thanks!

About tracer said...

Merry Christmas too. You are always welcome, sabi nga ni JL. " I can only light the way and would be happy if through my guidance you can get more money out of the market than you put in.