Disclaimer: This is a legal notice. Please read it carefully in its entirety. It is your responsibility to understand this notice. If you do not understand it, please seek the assistance of a competent advisor.The content in Trend Follower is for educational purpose only. This is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security and no information contained here should be interpreted or construed as investment advice. My opinion is subject to change without notice. Trend Follower will not accept any responsibility or be liable for any investment decisions based on the information discussed here.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How I Timed USD/CHF


August 9 was the crucial time for USD CHF short side. I was short on these since June 2011.
Last August 9, (maybe was lucky) I saw massive buying in 1 minute, 1 hour, in which it has not happen before. It means, it time to get busy. ( Like the DJIA 1 minute chart which I posted before)

When, up trend was confirmed, I was long USD CHF during the sideway period last August 15 and bought additional long positions yesterday until I have no more funds left. Oh my, what a gambler.

That is an immediate signal. All during the progress of the move it had nothing but natural and normal reactions. Then all of a sudden and abnormal reaction occurs-and by “abnormal” I mean a reaction in one day of six or more points from extreme price made in that same day-something it has not done before, and when something happens abnormally stock market wise, it is a flashing you a danger signal which must not be ignored. Livermore



No comments: